anchor text

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Luxury in the box


Look what I got for my next project. Catherine Lowe's incredibly luxurious yarn came in a box wrapped in black, as you see in the photo, with a booklet on handling it (that made me nervous at first).

The color is  beautiful and very suitable for what I am going to make. I have to keep quite about the project, though. Sorry.  Yarns like this keep my excitement and motivation level way up. You know what I am going to say next, right? Well, you've guessed. I am swatching it as we speak.



The knitted fabric has absolutely perfect hand and drape. Catherine is a couture designer and she is teaching classes on finishing and designing. Her line of yarns is reflecting her wishes as a designer and I appreciate it very much.   And it is personalized. I feel very special. Thank you, Catherine.

2 comments:

woolmint.com said...

This yarn looks so good! I visited the website, but didn't understand if I can buy it online somewhere?

Faina Goberstein said...

Yes, Catherine Lowe sells this yarn on her website.http://catherine-lowe.com/shop/category/yarns/